How much does a bathroom renovation cost?
The average spend redoing a bathroom in Auckland is between $16000 & $30000 + gst.
So what are your options?
Here is what you can expect from a bathroom renovation from our bathroom renovating team.
Not only can you renovate your bathroom without totally gutting it, but there are some pretty attractive and relatively inexpensive products these days that can bring a high-impact look to a low-budget job. How much does a bathroom renovation cost?
Here are three price points ranging from $6,000 to $70,000 for bathroom renovation in Auckland, along with the elements each might reasonably include:
1. Quick fix:
even in Auckland)
• Paint the walls and ceiling white
• Replace taps, mixers with modest budget
• Replace shower into existing location
• Install extraction
2. More Modest
Renovation: $6,000 – $30,000
• Replace taps & mixers, toilet, replace bathtub with shower – all in existing locations
• Redo tiling.
• Update toilet
• Update Vanity
• Install heat towel rails & extraction
• Change lighting
3. Complete Gut: $30,000 – $70,000
• Possible reconfiguration of bathroom layout.
• Replacement of all plumbing fixtures as well as wall and floor tiles.
• Install heated flooring
• Double walk-in shower with multi heads
• Feature bathtub
• Specialist lighting and LED feature lighting